UK: Wanadoo Wifi Bundle

Does anyone know what make of kit Wanadoo are offering for £80. I already
have Wanadoo broadband and want to network my PC with another one which is
on it's way.

I want to connect one wired and one wireless.
I'm not sure about going my own way and buying say the D-link bundle in case
it doesn't work :-(

Anyone got wifi going with Wanadoo Broadband ?

--

Muzz attempts to cut out spam :)
reply to uglyduck NOT spamfrog

wifi works with wanna do as it will with any isp system

mike

"Spamfrog" <spamfrog@swanlake.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Does anyone know what make of kit Wanadoo are offering for £80. I already
> have Wanadoo broadband and want to network my PC with another one which is
> on it's way.
>
> I want to connect one wired and one wireless.
> I'm not sure about going my own way and buying say the D-link bundle in
case
> it doesn't work :-(
>
> Anyone got wifi going with Wanadoo Broadband ?
>
> --
>
> Muzz attempts to cut out spam :)
> reply to uglyduck NOT spamfrog

---

mikeFNB wrote:
> wifi works with wanna do as it will with any isp system

Thanks.
--

Muzz attempts to cut out spam :)
reply to uglyduck NOT spamfrog

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001

I use Wanadoo and was not impressed with the bundled modem, so went my own
way and bought a Netgear wireless router instead so I could connect one PC
wired and one wireless.

Bought it from Amazon (uk) for £94.00 which included the PCMCIA adapter for
the laptop as well.

It all works very nicely.

Marcus wrote:
> I use Wanadoo and was not impressed with the bundled
> modem, so went my own way and bought a Netgear wireless
> router instead so I could connect one PC wired and one
> wireless.
>
> Bought it from Amazon (uk) for £94.00 which included the
> PCMCIA adapter for the laptop as well.
>
> It all works very nicely.

Ok. I just bought a Dlink one from Dabs:
http://www.dabs.com/uk/Search2/Product+Details.htm?quicklinx=3h42&searchphrase=ethernet%20cable

And a length of ehternet cable for the PC next to the router.