Need help in XP Printing with DOS-based program

April 8, 2004 8:53:11 PM

I am currently running Windows XP SP1. There is an old DOS-based program
that I still use for certain accounting activities. The problem is that my
printer on this machine (local) is now connected to an ETHERNET router.
The DOS-based program is still trying to print to LPT1.

Is there any way I can get a print-out with my setup? I need to somehow
redirect the LPT1 output so it goes to my IP 192.168.0.11 (thats where the
printer resides).

Any help would be appreciated!
Anonymous
April 8, 2004 8:53:12 PM

I already posted a reply to your other posting in the correct XP Printing
newsgroup.

Cari
www.coribright.com

!