Ms Media Edition

April 8, 2004 4:20:34 PM

Hi
I have just got a toshiba p20 and i have an external tv
card. can i install media edition windows. I have all the
requierment that you need for the application to run on?
my CPU P4 3.2
HHD 80GB
Ram 1G
32MB Gcard
17.1 TFT
Rad

More about : media edition

Anonymous
April 8, 2004 6:38:43 PM

Windows Media Center is only available to major computer
manufacturers who build PCs meeting the Windows Media
Center hardware requirements. It is not an operating system
you can purchase and install.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP