Ms Media Edition

Hi
I have just got a toshiba p20 and i have an external tv
card. can i install media edition windows. I have all the
requierment that you need for the application to run on?
my CPU P4 3.2
HHD 80GB
Ram 1G
32MB Gcard
17.1 TFT
Rad
1 answer Last reply
More about media edition

    Windows Media Center is only available to major computer
    manufacturers who build PCs meeting the Windows Media
    Center hardware requirements. It is not an operating system
    you can purchase and install.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "Rad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

    | Hi
    | I have just got a toshiba p20 and i have an external tv
    | card. can i install media edition windows. I have all the
    | requierment that you need for the application to run on?
    | my CPU P4 3.2
    | HHD 80GB
    | Ram 1G
    | 32MB Gcard