deb

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2003

I installed XP and my (old)HP deskjet 632C will not
install. Driver not supported. What to do?

"deb" said in news:1a70a01c41db3$c095c9d0$a101280a@phx.gbl:
> I installed XP and my (old)HP deskjet 632C will not
> install. Driver not supported. What to do?

So you are saying that HP is lying? I see drivers listed for all
versions of Windows at
http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/taskPageSelect.jhtml?reg=&plc=&lc=en&cc=us&prodId=hpdeskjet628121&pagetype=software&docparent=software.
Bet you didn't even look.

Post replies to newsgroup. Share with others. E-mail not accepted.

dl

Probably not, like a lot of people probably didnt realise that drivers might
need updating/downloading when updating the o/s.
Also seems unaware that a dedicated newsreader is easier than web access
But heck she found the ng's

"*Vanguard*" <no-email@post-reply-in-newsgroup.invalid> wrote in message
> "deb" said in news:1a70a01c41db3$c095c9d0$a101280a@phx.gbl:
> > I installed XP and my (old)HP deskjet 632C will not
> > install. Driver not supported. What to do?
>
> So you are saying that HP is lying? I see drivers listed for all
> versions of Windows at

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/taskPageSelect.jhtml?reg=&plc=&lc=en&cc=us&prodId=hpdeskjet628121&pagetype=software&docparent=software.
> Bet you didn't even look.

> Post replies to newsgroup. Share with others. E-mail not accepted.

People come here for help not sarcasm!!!!! Deb, go to HP
website and look for updated drivers that are compatible
with XP.