Voice chat in Dod

I know that this goes against the strategic reason for having voice chat
in Day of Defeat, but is there a way to allow voice chat to be heard
amongst all players on both teams?

I want to be able enjoy taunting and trash talk when I am playing a non-
competitive game amongst friends.

I am using a dedicated server with no admin mod installed as yet...

That brings up a second question, what is the easiest to install and use
admin mod while being the least resource hungry, (my server is using a
mildly over clocked celeron 433 with only 256 megs ram)?

Thank you.

--
To email, remove THE_OBVIOUS

junk@THE_OBVIOUSajh.ca

ajh <see.sig@your.leisure> wrote in message

> I know that this goes against the strategic reason for having voice chat
> in Day of Defeat, but is there a way to allow voice chat to be heard
> amongst all players on both teams?

sv_alltalk 1

In article <4197ab8e$0$74195$39cecf19@news.twtelecom.net>,
jhood@urdirect.net says...

> ajh <see.sig@your.leisure> wrote in message
>
> > I know that this goes against the strategic reason for having voice chat
> > in Day of Defeat, but is there a way to allow voice chat to be heard
> > amongst all players on both teams?
>
> sv_alltalk 1

Thanks much.
--