Printing over wireless network

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a Linksys wireless hub ans a laptop adapter. I can connect to each
computer's files from the other, both connect to a DSL modem over the network.

I shared a printer on the desktop computer and installed a network
connection to the printer on the laptop. The test print page printed fine
after installation.

After turning both computers off and the laptop will nolonger print on the
desktop's printer. Help!

Bob,

You didn't give enough info.
But make sure your desktop is on.
Also go to start menu, click on printers. And make sure your printer is
checked.