FLATBED H.P.ScanJet4c

mh

could someone tell me what i have to do or what i can do, my computer keeps on refusing my scanner?

You might get the computer drunk.

If that doesn't work try HP web site and find your model and
all the pages of help FAQs, and downloads.
Here is a start
http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/taskPageSelect.jhtml?reg=&plc=&lc=en&cc=us&prodId=sj4cpc&pagetype=setup&docparent=setup

"MH" <MIKEH22265@OL.COM> wrote in message
| could someone tell me what i have to do or what i can do,
my computer keeps on refusing my scanner?

Have you instaled the scanner correctly? Have you updated
the drivers? Have you recently upgraded to windows XP or
other? You may want to reinstall your scanner. Go to HP
website and search for the correct drivers.
Hope this helps.

First, update the scanner drivers to xp version, if they are available.
Even if you do find xp drivers, the scanner may not work properly since it
was not designed for xp.