Changing server to CSS, How ?

willie

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2004

Anybody have some links on how to set up my server for CSS ?
I Googled but not much help on Cs Source yet. Tried Steam forums , no good.
Thanks..

Andrew

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:59:16 -0500, "Willie" <toade23@yahoonospam.com>
wrote:

>Anybody have some links on how to set up my server for CSS ?
> I Googled but not much help on Cs Source yet. Tried Steam forums , no good.
>Thanks..

Have you installed the Source Dedicated Server in Steam?

* Willie wrote:
> Anybody have some links on how to set up my server for CSS ?
> I Googled but not much help on Cs Source yet. Tried Steam forums , no good.
> Thanks..

What OS? Windows or linux?

Go to the download steam web page - there are links there for both OSs.

It is a completely new program - you don't just patch your old server,
you know.

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com