connecting case mounted USB ports to an old BE6 system

is there any way of connecting case mounted USB ports to a system with no
USB connectors on the mother board?

there are numerous PCI cards out there that add additional USB ports but I
can't find any with connectors suitable for case mounted ports. I'm sure I'm
not the only person who has run into this problem. does anyone know of a
solution?

Stephen

On Thu, 6 May 2004 23:47:16 +0100, "Spooky-Mobius"
<Charles@rtlister.freeserve.co.uk> tortured a bunch of electrons for
some unknown reason:

>is there any way of connecting case mounted USB ports to a system with no
>USB connectors on the mother board?
>
>there are numerous PCI cards out there that add additional USB ports but I
>can't find any with connectors suitable for case mounted ports. I'm sure I'm
>not the only person who has run into this problem. does anyone know of a
>solution?

See http://www.frontx.com

Stephen