Settings for BH7 motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 8, 2004 1:34:29 AM

Can anyone tell me the BIOS settings on a BH7 motherboard for a 2.8GHz P4
with a 533FSB. I am having difficulty with the multipliers and ratio's (can
only get it up to 1.97Ghz)

Stephen

(to reply remove the nospam)
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 8, 2004 8:02:54 AM

"stephen" <nospamstephenradford@stephenradford.net> wrote in message...
> Can anyone tell me the BIOS settings on a BH7 motherboard for a
> 2.8GHz P4 with a 533FSB.

You haven't told us what memory you are using which makes it impossible to
provide a complete answer.

> I am having difficulty with the multipliers and ratio's (can
> only get it up to 1.97Ghz)

WTF? That's only 93MHz FSB, are you sure it's a 533 CPU you've got? Assuming
you do, correct frontside bus frequency is 133MHz. Set the memory ratio to
suit your memory. With 133MHz front side bus and PC2700 (or better) memory,
you'd set it at 1:1. Select the AGP and PCI bus frequencies to fixed at
66/33MHz.
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom