cleaning color monitor screen

My 1504 fp color monitor got paint overspray on it, just a
little. How can I clean it?

Most monitors have a coating to prevent or reduce
reflections, most cleaning compounds that will remove paint
will likely damage the coating. Drop clothes are cheaper
than clean up, for the lurkers reading this. In your case
why not ask the monitor mfg'r about the coating and what
will remove (enter type of paint, oil based, enamel, or
water based) because that will make a difference.

"geristew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1a97401c41e6c$6bf90680$a401280a@phx.gbl...