KOGi monitor not displaying properly with XP

terri

I used to have ME and then i updraged to XP. My flat LCD KOGI monitor worked extrememly well in ME and then why I converted, it started acting funny. I can no longer get any more than 24bit colors, and when I set it to my usual 1280x1024 pixels, my fonts are suddenly too small to read in most of my programs. I've tried to mess with setting to make the fonts bigger but now, in order to read it, I've settled with a font so big that my min, max, and close buttons are three quarters of an inch big! I've searched on the internet for a driver but found that this monitor only uses a Plug & Play. I've tried updating and it doesn't change anything. WhatEVER happened when I updated to XP, how can I get my usual settings back working like normal, with readable-sized fonts as well as all my colors back?

mimi

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2002

Have you tried to do the following:

Click on: Control Panel
Click on: Appearance and Themes
Click on: Display
Click on: Settings
Click on: Advanced
Click on: List All Modes

Try and pick something from the list. Hope this works.