Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 19, 2004 1:44:51 AM

WOW, words fail me!!!!!

So, when's HL3 out?

More about : finished half life

November 19, 2004 1:44:52 AM

I like Toys and Cake <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:1100817888.29686.0@nnrp-t71-02.news.clara.net...
> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> So, when's HL3 out?

How about words like 'too short'?
;-)

Uzi
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 19, 2004 4:00:14 AM

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:1100817888.29686.0@nnrp-t71-02.news.clara.net...
> WOW, words fail me!!!!!

Well, if you play it on the "easy" setting..........
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 19, 2004 8:34:52 PM

"Uzi" <rapandrandb@suks.com> wrote in message

> I like Toys and Cake <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>>
>> So, when's HL3 out?
>>

> How about words like 'too short'?
> ;-)

Nah, I took 3 days off work "sick" and played pretty much constantly
with little sleep and food. Yes, I know I'm sad.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 19, 2004 8:35:37 PM

"Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> Well, if you play it on the "easy" setting..........

Oi, it was the normal setting and was still damn hard.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 19, 2004 9:11:31 PM

> "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>>> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>>
>> Well, if you play it on the "easy" setting..........
>
> Oi, it was the normal setting and was still damn hard.

All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could? *Sigh*

I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the wait.

From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty cool.

You must be going through withdrawal now....
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 19, 2004 10:21:50 PM

> All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could?
> *Sigh*
>
> I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the
> wait.
>
> From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty
> cool.
>
> You must be going through withdrawal now....

Nope I'm playing it again, now I know roughly where I'll be shot at I
can take it easy and enjoy the scenery, play with the aliens, look for
the hidden stuff, try to trip over a strider etc etc.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 20, 2004 12:42:42 AM

> "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could? *Sigh*
>>
>> I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the wait.
>>
>> From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty cool.
>>
>> You must be going through withdrawal now....
>
> Nope I'm playing it again, now I know roughly where I'll be shot at I can
> take it easy and enjoy the scenery, play with the aliens, look for the
> hidden stuff, try to trip over a strider etc etc.

Sounds good. I'm picking it up this afternoon. I have to see what all the
fuss is about.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 20, 2004 3:38:03 AM

Firewalker wrote:

> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could? *Sigh*
> >>
> >> I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the wait.
> >>
> >> From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty cool.
> >>
> >> You must be going through withdrawal now....
> >
> > Nope I'm playing it again, now I know roughly where I'll be shot at I can
> > take it easy and enjoy the scenery, play with the aliens, look for the
> > hidden stuff, try to trip over a strider etc etc.
>
> Sounds good. I'm picking it up this afternoon. I have to see what all the
> fuss is about.

buy via steam otherwise you have to insert the cd everytime you play, and
you only get hl2 and cs source on the cd.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 22, 2004 3:08:09 AM

after about 10 years

--
From Adam Webb, Overlag
www.tacticalgamer.com

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> So, when's HL3 out?

---
December 19, 2004 12:22:41 AM

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> So, when's HL3 out?

im stuck on the ravonhelm bit (it damn scary). And then i droped my monitor
so now im stuck with a stuffed one thats really dark. And now its to dark to
play .
December 19, 2004 12:22:42 AM

Alex <askme@for.it> wrote in message
> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > WOW, words fail me!!!!!
> >
> > So, when's HL3 out?
> >

> im stuck on the ravonhelm bit (it damn scary). And then i droped my
monitor
> so now im stuck with a stuffed one thats really dark. And now its to dark
> play .

It must be difficult holding onto a computer monitor and playing Half Life 2
at the same time...im not surprised you dropped it! ;-)
December 19, 2004 9:09:54 AM

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> So, when's HL3 out?