> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> So, when's HL3 out?

How about words like 'too short'?
;-)

Uzi

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:1100817888.29686.0@nnrp-t71-02.news.clara.net...
> WOW, words fail me!!!!!

Well, if you play it on the "easy" setting..........

"Uzi" <rapandrandb@suks.com> wrote in message

> I like Toys and Cake <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>>
>> So, when's HL3 out?
>>

> How about words like 'too short'?
> ;-)

Nah, I took 3 days off work "sick" and played pretty much constantly
with little sleep and food. Yes, I know I'm sad.

"Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> Well, if you play it on the "easy" setting..........

Oi, it was the normal setting and was still damn hard.

> "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>>> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>>
>> Well, if you play it on the "easy" setting..........
>
> Oi, it was the normal setting and was still damn hard.

All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could? *Sigh*

I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the wait.

From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty cool.

You must be going through withdrawal now....

> All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could?
> *Sigh*
>
> I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the
> wait.
>
> From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty
> cool.
>
> You must be going through withdrawal now....

Nope I'm playing it again, now I know roughly where I'll be shot at I
can take it easy and enjoy the scenery, play with the aliens, look for
the hidden stuff, try to trip over a strider etc etc.

> "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could? *Sigh*
>>
>> I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the wait.
>>
>> From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty cool.
>>
>> You must be going through withdrawal now....
>
> Nope I'm playing it again, now I know roughly where I'll be shot at I can
> take it easy and enjoy the scenery, play with the aliens, look for the
> hidden stuff, try to trip over a strider etc etc.

Sounds good. I'm picking it up this afternoon. I have to see what all the
fuss is about.

Firewalker wrote:

> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could? *Sigh*
> >>
> >> I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the wait.
> >>
> >> From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty cool.
> >>
> >> You must be going through withdrawal now....
> >
> > Nope I'm playing it again, now I know roughly where I'll be shot at I can
> > take it easy and enjoy the scenery, play with the aliens, look for the
> > hidden stuff, try to trip over a strider etc etc.
>
> Sounds good. I'm picking it up this afternoon. I have to see what all the
> fuss is about.

buy via steam otherwise you have to insert the cd everytime you play, and
you only get hl2 and cs source on the cd.

after about 10 years

--
From Adam Webb, Overlag
www.tacticalgamer.com

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> So, when's HL3 out?

---

alex

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> So, when's HL3 out?

im stuck on the ravonhelm bit (it damn scary). And then i droped my monitor
so now im stuck with a stuffed one thats really dark. And now its to dark to
play .

Uzi

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

Alex <askme@for.it> wrote in message
> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > WOW, words fail me!!!!!
> >
> > So, when's HL3 out?
> >

> im stuck on the ravonhelm bit (it damn scary). And then i droped my
monitor
> so now im stuck with a stuffed one thats really dark. And now its to dark
> play .

It must be difficult holding onto a computer monitor and playing Half Life 2
at the same time...im not surprised you dropped it! ;-)

alex

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
>
> So, when's HL3 out?