    > WOW, words fail me!!!!!
    >
    > So, when's HL3 out?

    How about words like 'too short'?
    ;-)

    Uzi

    "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    news:1100817888.29686.0@nnrp-t71-02.news.clara.net...
    > WOW, words fail me!!!!!

    Well, if you play it on the "easy" setting..........

    "Uzi" <rapandrandb@suks.com> wrote in message

    > I like Toys and Cake <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
    >>
    >> So, when's HL3 out?
    >>

    > How about words like 'too short'?
    > ;-)

    Nah, I took 3 days off work "sick" and played pretty much constantly
    with little sleep and food. Yes, I know I'm sad.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
    >
    > Well, if you play it on the "easy" setting..........

    Oi, it was the normal setting and was still damn hard.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >>> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
    >>
    >> Well, if you play it on the "easy" setting..........
    >
    > Oi, it was the normal setting and was still damn hard.

    All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could? *Sigh*

    I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the wait.

    From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty cool.

    You must be going through withdrawal now....
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could?
    > *Sigh*
    >
    > I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the
    > wait.
    >
    > From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty
    > cool.
    >
    > You must be going through withdrawal now....

    Nope I'm playing it again, now I know roughly where I'll be shot at I
    can take it easy and enjoy the scenery, play with the aliens, look for
    the hidden stuff, try to trip over a strider etc etc.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could? *Sigh*
    >>
    >> I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the wait.
    >>
    >> From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty cool.
    >>
    >> You must be going through withdrawal now....
    >
    > Nope I'm playing it again, now I know roughly where I'll be shot at I can
    > take it easy and enjoy the scenery, play with the aliens, look for the
    > hidden stuff, try to trip over a strider etc etc.

    Sounds good. I'm picking it up this afternoon. I have to see what all the
    fuss is about.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    Firewalker wrote:

    > "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Firewalker" <firewalker2222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> All that waiting, and you tried to finish it as fast as you could? *Sigh*
    > >>
    > >> I'm going to pick it up today and see if I can make it worth the wait.
    > >>
    > >> From what I've heard, (and seen from screen shots), it's pretty cool.
    > >>
    > >> You must be going through withdrawal now....
    > >
    > > Nope I'm playing it again, now I know roughly where I'll be shot at I can
    > > take it easy and enjoy the scenery, play with the aliens, look for the
    > > hidden stuff, try to trip over a strider etc etc.
    >
    > Sounds good. I'm picking it up this afternoon. I have to see what all the
    > fuss is about.

    buy via steam otherwise you have to insert the cd everytime you play, and
    you only get hl2 and cs source on the cd.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    after about 10 years

    --
    From Adam Webb, Overlag
    www.tacticalgamer.com

    "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > WOW, words fail me!!!!!
    >
    > So, when's HL3 out?

    ---
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > WOW, words fail me!!!!!
    >
    > So, when's HL3 out?

    im stuck on the ravonhelm bit (it damn scary). And then i droped my monitor
    so now im stuck with a stuffed one thats really dark. And now its to dark to
    play .
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    Alex <askme@for.it> wrote in message
    > "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > > WOW, words fail me!!!!!
    > >
    > > So, when's HL3 out?
    > >

    > im stuck on the ravonhelm bit (it damn scary). And then i droped my
    monitor
    > so now im stuck with a stuffed one thats really dark. And now its to dark
    > play .

    It must be difficult holding onto a computer monitor and playing Half Life 2
    at the same time...im not surprised you dropped it! ;-)
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > WOW, words fail me!!!!!
    >
    > So, when's HL3 out?

    lol. I dropped when I wasn't playing
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    Apparently you weren't too sick :)

    > "Uzi" <rapandrandb@suks.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I like Toys and Cake <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > >> WOW, words fail me!!!!!
    > >>
    > >> So, when's HL3 out?
    > >>

    > > How about words like 'too short'?
    > > ;-)
    >
    > Nah, I took 3 days off work "sick" and played pretty much constantly
    > with little sleep and food. Yes, I know I'm sad.

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games