"no wireless network (connection?) available"

I have a client's home network up and working (not easy I tell you!!) using
the Linksys wireless G router (recent addition) and a Ipaq wireless B USB nic
attached to the "remote" PC. While the system is accessing the web, AND FILE
SHARING IS WORKING, XP still shows no wireless network available.

Any thoughts on this???

Is the access point configured to be "hidden?"

newsgroup purposes only.
"Nottoobad" <Nottoobad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a client's home network up and working (not easy I tell you!!) using
> the Linksys wireless G router (recent addition) and a Ipaq wireless B USB
> nic
> attached to the "remote" PC. While the system is accessing the web, AND
> FILE
> SHARING IS WORKING, XP still shows no wireless network available.
>
> Any thoughts on this???

TRENDING THREADS