Win XP tried to recover data, and ruined my HDD

Archived from groups: alt.os.windows.xp,alt.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Would you please check message I posted earlier today. I cannot figure
out how can I recover data from HDD that XP wrote on when it tried to
recover data from another HDD.

I really appreciate your help!
Radim Schreiber
1 answer Last reply
More about recover data ruined
  1. Archived from groups: alt.os.windows.xp,alt.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

    Explain what you did, the configuration and how you tried to
    recover data?

    Repost with the whole thing in one place, this is a
    newsgroup not and few will look up data that you didn't
    carry into the post.

    "Radim Schreiber" <nospam_google@radim.org> wrote in message
    | Would you please check message I posted earlier today. I
    cannot figure
    | out how can I recover data from HDD that XP wrote on when
    it tried to
    | recover data from another HDD.
    |
    | I really appreciate your help!
    | Radim Schreiber