USB 2 - IDE adaptor cause blue screen

This device when plugged into my USB2 cardbus causes an
instant blue screen which disappears too quickly to read.
Any ideas why and how I can read the error message.
1 answer Last reply
More about adaptor blue screen

    Ian, is this a new problem and it was working fine before? USB2 drivers
    installed?
    "Ian Brown" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This device when plugged into my USB2 cardbus causes an
    > instant blue screen which disappears too quickly to read.
    > Any ideas why and how I can read the error message.

Blue Screen USB Microsoft Windows XP