CS: source key binds

How can you bind a function to two keys (ie change weapon).

How to get console in game (if its the same / similar to CS).

So far looks ok, FPS a bit jumpy but better than I thought.....

"Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote in message
> How can you bind a function to two keys (ie change weapon).

If you mean to switch weapons with mousewheel without pressing fire,
then under keyboard settings menu there is an advanced button which
then shows two tick boxes one for fast weapon switch and one which
answers your second question, enable developer console

as for binding other things I think it is the same as 1.6, just
separate the two commands with a semi-colon ";" like bind <key>
command1;command2

> How to get console in game (if its the same / similar to CS).

see above then press ` in game

> So far looks ok, FPS a bit jumpy but better than I thought.....

I get 180 FPS pretty much constant, only loses 5-10 FPS in heavy
action

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> I get 180 FPS pretty much constant, only loses 5-10 FPS in heavy
> action

Not sure what my FPS is, but my computer specs should be easily good enough
to run anything Source hits them with.
Having said that, sometimes (not often but sometimes), my FPS will slow down
to an unplayable 5fps or so when there's an explosion or lots of action in a
wide open space. Very annoying and I can't figure out why that should
happen on my computer. I can run through smoke clouds etc without any slow
down, and the C4 can explode and it will run perfectly. It's just an on/off
fps slow down :(

P4 3Ghz on Asus P4C800 Deluxe M/B
1Gb DDR RAM
ATI Radeon Saphire 9800XT 256Mb 8x AGP.

Hmmz
I might try to turn some of the details down to see if it has any effect.

Cheers,
Richard B.