Tuck

I installed Verizon dsl using a westell 2200 modem
connected to the mainboard's realtek network adapter...
everything's ok except that my secondary hard disk has
vanished! I can't find it in windows explorer or My
Computer. Any help will be greatly appreciated

mimi

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2002

Try this:
Click: Start
Click: Control Panel
Click: Performance and Maintenance
Click: System
Click: Hardware
Click: Device Manager
Click: Other Drives
Right click on the device that has a yellow question mark
Click on update drivers
Hope this help.