(another) First Person Multiplayer blog

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

send email to apply as a contributor. youngwizdom@yahoo.com
chronicle your experience. need good content.

(blog comments otherwise)

http://daily-nightly.blogspot.com

Andrew

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

On 22 Nov 2004 08:38:40 -0800, youngwizdom@yahoo.com (youngwizdom)
wrote:

>send email to apply as a contributor. youngwizdom@yahoo.com
>chronicle your experience. need good content.
>
>(blog comments otherwise)

You need people to write your blog for you? I bet planethalflife are
really quaking in their boots.

Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message news:<aj64q01ued6aaiugptedlcecbbvji8j8ve@4ax.com>...
> On 22 Nov 2004 08:38:40 -0800, youngwizdom@yahoo.com (youngwizdom)
> wrote:
>
> >send email to apply as a contributor. youngwizdom@yahoo.com
> >chronicle your experience. need good content.
> >
> >(blog comments otherwise)
>
> You need people to write your blog for you? I bet planethalflife are
> really quaking in their boots.

Dude, its just a blog. Not about product, just FPS.