usb2.0 problem

dear sir ,

i am using windowsxp proffetional in my computer and i have pentium4 2.8ghz H.T. processoft with intel 865 original motherbord.when i attach my digital camera on usb port i saw the message that "the high speed usb device is attach with non high speed usb hub" i have already install windows xp sp1. digiral camera is working ok on windows98se
but i am faceing problem with windowsxp prof.

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:31:04 -0700, "shailesh patel"
<shailesh_sjp@hotmail.com> wrote:

>dear sir ,
>
> i am using windowsxp proffetional in my computer and i have pentium4 2.8ghz H.T. processoft with intel 865 original motherbord.when i attach my digital camera on usb port i saw the message that "the high speed usb device is attach with non high speed usb hub" i have already install windows xp sp1. digiral camera is working ok on windows98se
>but i am faceing problem with windowsxp prof.

Does your computer support Enhanced USB 2 Ports?
Did you cannot it direct to the PC or via a HUB?
If via the HUB then connect it directly to the PC instead!

Peter Hutchison
Windows FAQ
http://www.pcguru.plus.com/