KD7-RAID no post

mark

I damaged my original kd7-raid (dont ask - it involved slipping with a
screwdriver..)
managed to source a replacement, put all the same hardware in - i get no
post at all
tried different processor,memory, gfx card - unplugged everything - booted
board bare
no beeps no post no nothing - the cpu fan runs so its doing something.
resetted cmos removed battery - basically done everything.
any clues before i have to send the board back ?
(the board was 'b' grade - so i dont know its history)

Have you eliminated the power supply as a problem source?

Forrest

Motherboard Help By HAL web site:
http://home.comcast.net/~hal-9000/

"- HAL9000" <gumpy@mail.org> wrote in message
> Have you eliminated the power supply as a problem source?
>
> Forrest
>
> Motherboard Help By HAL web site:
> http://home.comcast.net/~hal-9000/

i havent but the power supply was fine before, well it has been for ages! -
i could try another