a b K Overclocking
a b C Monitor
a b V Motherboard
May 14, 2004 6:27:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

Hi,

just got a heads-up on this:

www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6485

Feedback looks good so far, can't believe it. . .no more ABIT-EQ. . .at
last!!
--
Wayne ][
May 14, 2004 11:45:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

Using it on my AN7, working a treat. Very pleased to see the back of
Abit-EQ.

"Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> just got a heads-up on this:
>
> www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6485
>
> Feedback looks good so far, can't believe it. . .no more ABIT-EQ. . .at
> last!!
> --
> Wayne ][

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b C Monitor
a b V Motherboard
May 15, 2004 3:53:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

Will there be a version of uGuru for NF7-S ?

"Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> just got a heads-up on this:
>
> www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6485
>
> Feedback looks good so far, can't believe it. . .no more ABIT-EQ. . .at
> last!!
> --
> Wayne ][

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b C Monitor
a b V Motherboard
May 15, 2004 6:51:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

NF7-S doesnt have a Uguru chip!

"Odie" <observer_11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Will there be a version of uGuru for NF7-S ?
>

> "Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > just got a heads-up on this:
> >
> > www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6485
> >
> > Feedback looks good so far, can't believe it. . .no more ABIT-EQ. . .at
> > last!!
> > --
> > Wayne ][

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b C Monitor
a b V Motherboard
May 17, 2004 7:29:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

MBM is now working fine on my KV8-max 3. Nice to have temps back in my
system tray.

Thanks..

!