uGuru Motherboard-Monitor BETA!!!!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

Hi,

just got a heads-up on this:

www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6485

Feedback looks good so far, can't believe it. . .no more ABIT-EQ. . .at
last!!
--
Wayne ][
5 answers Last reply

    http://www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6486
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    Using it on my AN7, working a treat. Very pleased to see the back of
    Abit-EQ.

    "Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > just got a heads-up on this:
    >
    > www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6485
    >
    > Feedback looks good so far, can't believe it. . .no more ABIT-EQ. . .at
    > last!!
    > --
    > Wayne ][

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    Will there be a version of uGuru for NF7-S ?

    "Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > just got a heads-up on this:
    >
    > www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6485
    >
    > Feedback looks good so far, can't believe it. . .no more ABIT-EQ. . .at
    > last!!
    > --
    > Wayne ][

  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    NF7-S doesnt have a Uguru chip!

    "Odie" <observer_11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Will there be a version of uGuru for NF7-S ?
    >

    > "Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > just got a heads-up on this:
    > >
    > > www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6485
    > >
    > > Feedback looks good so far, can't believe it. . .no more ABIT-EQ. . .at
    > > last!!
    > > --
    > > Wayne ][

  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    MBM is now working fine on my KV8-max 3. Nice to have temps back in my
    system tray.

    Thanks..

    "Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > just got a heads-up on this:
    >
    > www.livewiredev.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6485
    >
    > Feedback looks good so far, can't believe it. . .no more ABIT-EQ. . .at
    > last!!
    > --
    > Wayne ][

Overclocking Hardware Monitors Motherboards