SOUND CARD NOT DETECTED

Recently one of the hard disks went down and was replaced.
I had Windows XP and the sound card was working O.K.
After the installation of the new hard disk the repairer
installed Windows XP Professional. The CD drive does not
read either. Please can someone throw some light on
this ? .

i think you having a problem of driver try to open the
computer and see what make do you have then tell me by
email i will send you the driver for it
my email is spelyam@hotmail.com