When I try to copy a file, whether a data or video file to my Pioneer DVD-RW
DVR-105, I get the message Resource in Use. It plays OK whether DVD, CD,
photo or retrieving data files.

Any suggestions what might be going on?

Bob

---

Robert, what Software are you using to burn the Dvd?
"Robert Griendling" <rjgr@cox.net> wrote in message
> When I try to copy a file, whether a data or video file to my Pioneer
DVD-RW
> DVR-105, I get the message Resource in Use. It plays OK whether DVD, CD,
> photo or retrieving data files.
>
> Any suggestions what might be going on?
>
> Bob
>

> ---

Just finding the file using "MY Computer," clicking on it, using "copy file"
from the menu on the left and picking the E drive, where the CD or DVD is to
copy it to.

But since you're asking about software, I suspect it's not that easy, though
my wife claims she has done it before.

The file is a PowerPoint with video in it.

Bob

"Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
> Robert, what Software are you using to burn the Dvd?
> "Robert Griendling" <rjgr@cox.net> wrote in message
> > When I try to copy a file, whether a data or video file to my Pioneer
> DVD-RW
> > DVR-105, I get the message Resource in Use. It plays OK whether DVD,
CD,
> > photo or retrieving data files.
> >
> > Any suggestions what might be going on?
> >
> > Bob
> >

> > ---

---

Well, I was in the dark. My wife now says she thinks she used Sonic DVD to
copy videos but she's never copied a PowerPoint presentation with video in
it.

> Just finding the file using "MY Computer," clicking on it, using "copy
file"
> from the menu on the left and picking the E drive, where the CD or DVD is
> copy it to.
>
> But since you're asking about software, I suspect it's not that easy,
though
> my wife claims she has done it before.
>
> The file is a PowerPoint with video in it.
>
> Bob
>

> "Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Robert, what Software are you using to burn the Dvd?
> > "Robert Griendling" <rjgr@cox.net> wrote in message
> > > When I try to copy a file, whether a data or video file to my Pioneer
> > DVD-RW
> > > DVR-105, I get the message Resource in Use. It plays OK whether DVD,
> CD,
> > > photo or retrieving data files.
> > >
> > > Any suggestions what might be going on?
> > >
> > > Bob