abit bx6

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

i am having a problem. i have a computer with a bx6 motherboard. i get a
long beep when i power on. itried removing things.can anyone help

Ken wrote:
> i am having a problem. i have a computer with a bx6 motherboard. i get a
> long beep when i power on. i tried removing things.

Check for bulging capacitors. If any are bulging, they need to be
replaced. Actually, it's cheaper to replace the motherboard with
another used one..

homie

Check for bad caps, see the pictures on my web page.
If your time is worth anything, it is NOT cheaper to replace the board.

Homie

--
Mainboards, Videocards & CPU pin repair.

http://motherboardrepair.com
gary@motherboardrepair.com