Problem with floopy drive

meg

Hi,
After I upgrade winxp from window 98, floopy drive is not
listed in my computer and device manager as well, any
idea?

Well, ya know Meg, those floopy drives are always, well,....a bit floopy!
Perhaps you should check for a floppy drive instead. (lol)

"meg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> After I upgrade winxp from window 98, floopy drive is not
> listed in my computer and device manager as well, any
> idea?

"meg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> After I upgrade winxp from window 98, floopy drive is not
> listed in my computer and device manager as well, any
> idea?

Does it get listed by the initial BIOS screen? Press the Pause
key to read it at leasure!

peter

haaaang-on Floopy, Floopy hang-on (make certain you haven't plugged the
cable in downside up too.)