Wireless Keyboard

April 11, 2004 9:16:05 AM

I have a MS Wireless Multimedia Keyboard that came as part of a Wireless Optical Desktop. My computer doesn't recognize the keyboard when I first boot up the computer, I have to restart the computer for it to recognize the keyboard. I've tried everything that tech support has suggested (installing patch, ps/2 to usb adaptor etc...) and no dice. I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions.

Thanx

More about : wireless keyboard

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 11, 2004 4:26:44 PM

Coyote <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> tickled the keyboard:
> I have a MS Wireless Multimedia Keyboard that came as part of a
> Wireless Optical Desktop. My computer doesn't recognize the keyboard
> when I first boot up the computer, I have to restart the computer for
> it to recognize the keyboard. I've tried everything that tech support
> has suggested (installing patch, ps/2 to usb adaptor etc...) and no
> dice. I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions.

Is there any connect or reset button on the back of the keyboard. If there
is you need too press that and then press your receiver button. I have the
DinNovo blutooth desk top and mine worked like that on installation.
Sometimes (rarely) i lose connection and have to press the devices buttons
and the receiver buttons too
Regards
Sheri

--
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might
as well dance