nf7 s stripe raid sata drives

If I hook an ide drive to the mother board will I be able to used norton
ghost to backup and restore the system?

In news:10anhl36k77br84@corp.supernews.com,
Thudd <goose1@cox-interne.com> felt the need to put finger to keyboard and
typed:
> If I hook an ide drive to the mother board will I be able to used
> norton ghost to backup and restore the system?

Not sure what you are asking, but here is how I have my system setup.

My main boot disk consists of 2 80GB Samsung Spinpoint drives in a RAID-0
configuration (striped). I have a 3rd disk, a Samsung 120GB Spinpoint for
storing data.

Using Ghost 2004, I can backup my RAID array to either the Data drive, or to
CD-R/DVD-R, without the need for additional drivers. All of this is using
an Abit NF7-S v2.0.

--
Regards,
Stephen