agp frequency HELP

nf7-s with ATI AIW 9600

set at 66 but where can I find the best setting ?
ps. Flamers, I already Know I'm a noob :>)

frank & sylvia wrote:
> nf7-s with ATI AIW 9600
>
> set at 66 but where can I find the best setting ?
> ps. Flamers, I already Know I'm a noob :>)

AGP bus frequency is 66 MHz. That *is* the best setting.

Is it same for AGP1x, 2x, 4x and 8x?? What's the difference then. Something
like DDR and QDR maybe?

"ICee" <iceet@thelight.invalid> wrote in message
> frank & sylvia wrote:
> > nf7-s with ATI AIW 9600
> >
> > set at 66 but where can I find the best setting ?
> > ps. Flamers, I already Know I'm a noob :>)
>
> AGP bus frequency is 66 MHz. That *is* the best setting.

TomG

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

don't confuse the bus frequency (66 Mhz) with the speed of the video data
transfer which is what the 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x refers to.

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 130,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Asestar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
> Is it same for AGP1x, 2x, 4x and 8x?? What's the difference then.
Something
> like DDR and QDR maybe?
>
> "ICee" <iceet@thelight.invalid> wrote in message
> > frank & sylvia wrote:
> > > nf7-s with ATI AIW 9600
> > >
> > > set at 66 but where can I find the best setting ?
> > > ps. Flamers, I already Know I'm a noob :>)
> >
> > AGP bus frequency is 66 MHz. That *is* the best setting.

Thanxs for the feedback !