Hello: Because of shoulder problems, I am trying to install another keyboard to have at a lower position. My Windows XP says the hardware was found and is working properly. Except it isn't! Can't use it -- yet! Someone told me I might need to disconnect RealPlayer? Or what? Thanks!

Ron

How is it connected to the computer? PS2, usb, usb wireless?

Are both keyboards connected to the computer, or the one keyboard?