bill

I just installed a free SMART software utility and it alerted me to "Spin Up Time"

It shows columns "Value - Threshold - Worst"

My corresponding values are "115 - 21 - 113"

Is this just an advisory message or do I need to worry about HDD failure?

thanks

It could also be a weak power supply. I'd check the power
supply voltage or swap the power supply with a known good
supply of adequate rating. How many drives and such do you
have installed?