The new nvidia 98SE soundstorm drivers R great!

I never really appreciated soundstorm until now. The sound quality (even on the
analog out) is better than the best soundcard I ever had before (the Turtle
Beach Montego II, which I heard wasn't even the best Turtle Beach soundcard).
Supposedly, soundstorm has hardware capabilities that no PCI-based soundcard
can touch (due to soundstorms huge bandwidth [200MB/s]). I'd pay to have Nvidia
fully develop drivers for soundstorm.

In message <20040526022840.21846.00002051@mb-m15.aol.com>, Wblane
<wblane@aol.combotizer> writes
>Supposedly, soundstorm has hardware capabilities that no PCI-based soundcard
>can touch (due to soundstorms huge bandwidth [200MB/s]).

Just remember that an SB Extigy works perfectly well at USB1 serial
speeds!
So unless you're planning on orchestrating a piece with about 50,000
surround channels and have the output hardware to support it, suspect
bullshit marketing hype.

followed by 'uk2' followed by a dot
followed by 'net'