I'm running winxp home I have a this problem: My HDD
keeps blipping on at about a 1/sec. rate (driving me
crazy) but nothing is happening, it just keeps doing it.
Any idea what may be the fix?

Turn disk indexing off. Open My Computer and select the
drive properties.

"TominFL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1b8a401c4208c$c8f05380$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| I'm running winxp home I have a this problem: My HDD
| keeps blipping on at about a 1/sec. rate (driving me
| crazy) but nothing is happening, it just keeps doing it.
| Any idea what may be the fix?

indexing anywhere. Help.

Try the HELP menu in Windows Explorer.

"TominFL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in