my drivers are missing for the sm bus controller and video..

pj

having restored my xp twice on both occasions my devices were left out of installie sm bus controller and video controller and i dont have any back up have spent hours on net but cant locate or rectify this problem please help!!!!

Best pkace is the motherboard manufacturer's website... second place is the
PC manufacturer's website.

www.coribright.com