DVD's not reading (CD's, R & RW work)

I have a TEAC DW-28E internal drive in my compaq notebook. I have cleaned my lens, uninstalled and reinstalled the drive but it still will not read a dvd anymore. Any advise would be helpful.
1 answer Last reply
More about reading work

    Hi,

    Have you changed the DVD regional setting for more than 5 times?
    If yes, you can only play the DVD disk of the last region you have set.
    Try a google search for a free software that can break the DVD regional setting limitation.

    Peter

    ----- Nathan wrote: -----

    I have a TEAC DW-28E internal drive in my compaq notebook. I have cleaned my lens, uninstalled and reinstalled the drive but it still will not read a dvd anymore. Any advise would be helpful.

DVD Windows XP