DVD's not reading (CD's, R & RW work)

April 12, 2004 1:51:02 PM

I have a TEAC DW-28E internal drive in my compaq notebook. I have cleaned my lens, uninstalled and reinstalled the drive but it still will not read a dvd anymore. Any advise would be helpful.

More about : dvd reading work

April 12, 2004 2:41:04 PM

Hi,

Have you changed the DVD regional setting for more than 5 times?
If yes, you can only play the DVD disk of the last region you have set.
Try a google search for a free software that can break the DVD regional setting limitation.

Peter

!