refilling Epson Stylus C64 Photo Edition cartridges

has anyone had any luck refilling these cartridges?
if so can you post a quick howto for me, ive seen a couple of things on the net
about refilling Epson cartridges but none are specific about the type of
cartridge and more worried about buggering up the cartridge than anything else

this is one of the pages ive seen but still unsure how to do it
http://www.refill-instructions.com/refilling_epson_cartridges.htm

then I found this on google groups
taken from:-

Hi there!
I've tried to refill Epson C64 but I guess I killed it.
So do not try to refill cartridge.

which doesn't do much for my confidence for refilling without some sort of
howto or tutorial from someone who has successfully done it, any and all help
appreciated

--
www.google.com is your friend
(e-mail is Rot13 encoded)

    Goose <@>punkass wrote:
    > has anyone had any luck refilling these cartridges?
    > if so can you post a quick howto for me, ive seen a couple of things on the net
    > about refilling Epson cartridges but none are specific about the type of
    > cartridge and more worried about buggering up the cartridge than anything else
    >
    > this is one of the pages ive seen but still unsure how to do it
    > http://www.refill-instructions.com/refilling_epson_cartridges.htm

    Just wanted to add my interest in whatever the answer is.

    I have a C82 still unopened in the box and am waiting to use it till I
    hear from satisfied refillers.

    I was sort of inclined to want to buy the special refillable foam filled
    cartridges as indicated in the above link. But, no data showed up. Seems
    sound that the refillable carts might be a step in the right direction.

    Maybe Epson came up with these multi chambered carts to defeat refilling???

    Jim

    <SNIP>
    "Goose punkass com>" <goose<@.> wrote in message
    > has anyone had any luck refilling these cartridges?

    MIS (no affiliation) http://www.inksupply.com/ has a continuous flow
    system for the C64. They are a reputable company. It seems like,
    otherwise, you would have to use an aftermarket sponge filled cartridge.
    Alotofthings.com (no affiliation)
    http://www.alotofthings.com/supportforrefillers/beyondthebluelabel.htm ,
    another reputable company, has an interesting article on the inside of the
    new Epson cartridge.

    Regards,
    Larry

    "Larry Fieman" <_antispam_fieman@comcast.net> wrote:
    ><SNIP>
    >"Goose punkass com>" <goose<@.> wrote in message
    >> has anyone had any luck refilling these cartridges?
    >
    >MIS (no affiliation) http://www.inksupply.com/ has a continuous flow
    >system for the C64. They are a reputable company. It seems like,
    >otherwise, you would have to use an aftermarket sponge filled cartridge.
    >Alotofthings.com (no affiliation)
    >http://www.alotofthings.com/supportforrefillers/beyondthebluelabel.htm ,
    >another reputable company, has an interesting article on the inside of the
    >new Epson cartridge.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Larry

    thanx for that, its a bit more informative than the last web page i looked at
    but i would still rather have some info from someone who has successfully
    refilled one of these

    my actual print cartrdge numbers are:-

    T0441
    T0452
    T0453
    T0454

    if i cant find anyone who has successfully refilled one then im gonna abandon
    the idea and go back to my Canon BJC-240 printer and put the Epson Stylus C64
    Photo Edition on ebay

    --
    www.google.com is your friend
    (e-mail is Rot13 encoded)