Help with bluetooth network.

Hello, I have two usb bluetooth connectors, and I want to share the internet
conection between thems.
Anybody has an idea how can this be made?
Please It'ts realy important !!!!!
6 answers Last reply
More about help bluetooth network

    Bluetooth as is, is not Ethernet and thus can not be Network.

    There are converters for such a case but they are expensive.

    This page describes few options for direct connect.

    Direct Connect - http://www.ezlan.net/direct.html

    Choose an option and configure the system and use Widows ICS.

    Configure ICS - http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_ics/

    If you have Broadband connection you might be better of with a Cable/DSL
    Router solution.

    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing. -
    http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Pablo Fernandez" <pafernan@ucu.edu.uy> wrote in message
    > Hello, I have two usb bluetooth connectors, and I want to share the
    internet
    > conection between thems.
    > Anybody has an idea how can this be made?
    > Please It'ts realy important !!!!!

    http://www.jonsguides.com/bluetooth/network.html
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/review.asp?pid=455

    -PA

    "Pablo Fernandez" wrote:
    > Hello, I have two usb bluetooth connectors, and I want to share the internet
    > conection between thems.
    > Anybody has an idea how can this be made?
    > Please It'ts realy important !!!!!

    Jack you talk rubbish, pablo don't listen to him... i run two belkin dongles,
    networked and sharing printers, internet etc...with no probs....only using
    sp2...takes a bit of setting up but not that complicated and is fast enough
    for a 1mb broadband......

    "Jack" wrote:

    > Bluetooth as is, is not Ethernet and thus can not be Network.
    >
    > There are converters for such a case but they are expensive.
    >
    > This page describes few options for direct connect.
    >
    > Direct Connect - http://www.ezlan.net/direct.html
    >
    > Choose an option and configure the system and use Widows ICS.
    >
    > Configure ICS - http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_ics/
    >
    > If you have Broadband connection you might be better of with a Cable/DSL
    > Router solution.
    >
    > Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing. -
    > http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?
    >
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >

    > "Pablo Fernandez" <pafernan@ucu.edu.uy> wrote in message
    > > Hello, I have two usb bluetooth connectors, and I want to share the
    > internet
    > > conection between thems.
    > > Anybody has an idea how can this be made?
    > > Please It'ts realy important !!!!!

    I would like to do the same, but having trouble getting window xp sp2 to
    work, any tips.

    Cheers
    James

    "Pablo Fernandez" wrote:

    > Hello, I have two usb bluetooth connectors, and I want to share the internet
    > conection between thems.
    > Anybody has an idea how can this be made?
    > Please It'ts realy important !!!!!

    The Windows XP Bluetooth stack currently only supports having 1 Bluetooth
    radio active at a time.

    Sandy Spinrad
    Developer, Windows Core Bluetooth
    ------------------------------------

    "Bluetooth Jackel" <Bluetooth Jackel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:3E4B6601-7016-4D5C-8A54-88E8112518F2@microsoft.com...
    >I would like to do the same, but having trouble getting window xp sp2 to
    > work, any tips.
    >
    > Cheers
    > James
    >
    > "Pablo Fernandez" wrote:
    >
    >> Hello, I have two usb bluetooth connectors, and I want to share the
    >> internet
    >> conection between thems.
    >> Anybody has an idea how can this be made?
    >> Please It'ts realy important !!!!!

    i have 2 belkin dongles but my computer can see my laptop but my laptop wont
    let me look at my desktop. any ideas?

    "Greeny's Meanies" wrote:

    > Jack you talk rubbish, pablo don't listen to him... i run two belkin dongles,
    > networked and sharing printers, internet etc...with no probs....only using
    > sp2...takes a bit of setting up but not that complicated and is fast enough
    > for a 1mb broadband......

Wireless Networking Microsoft Bluetooth Wireless Networking