Fatal1ty AN8 Problem

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
June 24, 2005 10:27:41 PM

Recently got this MB and a Athlon 64 3000+ Socket 939
System will not start. MB powers up and hard drive lights up but then it all
just stops
Get Error 8.7 which Manual says is CPU Core Vaultage but cant do anything to
change it
Clearing CMOS does nothing , and cant get in Bios as nothing starts and
nothing comes up on moniter

Hope some can help.

More about : fatal1ty an8 problem

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 24, 2005 10:42:12 PM

Just a thought, is there enough juice in the old power supply to fire it up?

Also if its the new core version, is the BIOS up to date (can't identify
it)!

Dazzer

"Stuart" <stuarch@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D 9hjat$l8t$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Recently got this MB and a Athlon 64 3000+ Socket 939
> System will not start. MB powers up and hard drive lights up but then it
> all just stops
> Get Error 8.7 which Manual says is CPU Core Vaultage but cant do anything
> to change it
> Clearing CMOS does nothing , and cant get in Bios as nothing starts and
> nothing comes up on moniter
>
> Hope some can help.

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 13, 2005 5:35:50 PM

"" wrote:
> Just a thought, is there enough juice in the old power supply
> to fire it up?
>
> Also if its the new core version, is the BIOS up to date
> (can't identify
> it)!
>
> Dazzer
>
> "Stuart" <stuarch@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:D 9hjat$l8t$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> > Recently got this MB and a Athlon 64 3000+ Socket 939
> > System will not start. MB powers up and hard drive lights up
> but then it
> > all just stops
> > Get Error 8.7 which Manual says is CPU Core Vaultage but
> cant do anything
> > to change it
> > Clearing CMOS does nothing , and cant get in Bios as nothing
> starts and
> > nothing comes up on moniter
> >
> > Hope some can help.

I had the same problem with the Abit-Fatal1ty AN8, nothing displayed
on the screen .. processor runs fine. Do let me know how to resolve
this problem as i’ve filed a complaint to technical support.

Really appreciate yr help, if you guys know how to resolve this
problem
..

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/ABIT-Fatal1ty-AN8-Problem...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=298193