I saw a Abit Fatality board at Fry's Electronics for $200...

Nice packaging and such but is it worth the $200?

I need a good gaming board. Fast and stable!

My old Intel D845PEBT2 is starting to get cranky...

Too many strange problems...

Time for a upgrade...

Thanks for any info

Moondog

In article <a3l4c153u54i04lqdkatd0vlnvo3jfs9f9@4ax.com>, Moondog
says...

> Nice packaging and such but is it worth the $200?
>
> I need a good gaming board. Fast and stable!
>
> My old Intel D845PEBT2 is starting to get cranky...
>
> Too many strange problems...
>
> Time for a upgrade...

SAve your money. THe non Fatal1ty version of this board benchmarks
faster.

--
Conor