I saw a Abit Fatality board at Fry's Electronics for $200...

Nice packaging and such but is it worth the $200?

I need a good gaming board. Fast and stable!

My old Intel D845PEBT2 is starting to get cranky...

Too many strange problems...

Time for a upgrade...

Thanks for any info

Moondog
1 answer Last reply
More about abit fatality board electronics

    In article <a3l4c153u54i04lqdkatd0vlnvo3jfs9f9@4ax.com>, Moondog
    says...

    > Nice packaging and such but is it worth the $200?
    >
    > I need a good gaming board. Fast and stable!
    >
    > My old Intel D845PEBT2 is starting to get cranky...
    >
    > Too many strange problems...
    >
    > Time for a upgrade...

    SAve your money. THe non Fatal1ty version of this board benchmarks
    faster.

    --
    Conor

Gaming Electronic Intel Motherboards