Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

Please forgive my newness, this is probably an easy question. Just
purchased a VA-20 KM400A mobo with a Sempron 2800+ cpu and 512mb DDR
333MHz memory. I have the CPU FSB set to 166MHz (JP8 and JP9 set to
pins 2-3). Is the is the correct (and optimal) setting for this
combination? This is what I was told it should be set to where I
purchased it.

TIA

Yes