Dvd not recognized

I have CD rom and it works fine , I recently put a DVD rom in where the cdrom was and its not in my computer there is no dvd recognized is it my dvd or something else

You need DVD software installed to play a DVD ....PowerDVD and WinDVD are
the most common. www.cyberlink.com and www.intervideo.com.

www.coribright.com

"Sferle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have CD rom and it works fine , I recently put a DVD rom in where the
cdrom was and its not in my computer there is no dvd recognized is it my dvd
or something else

TRENDING THREADS