Box Contents - Duramax

Gordon

I have an AA8 Duramax board and just realized I did not get any
drivers with this board. Shouldn't there be some audio drivers for
the on-board sound system?

Gordon

SPAM has driven me to Spoof my email, sorry

Gordon wrote:

|I have an AA8 Duramax board and just realized I did not get any
| drivers with this board. Shouldn't there be some audio drivers for
| the on-board sound system?
|
| Gordon

Hi Gordon -

You can pick up drivers for your board at Abit's website:
http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/drivers.php?categories=1&model=199

You can also pick up the Realtek ALC880 audio driver at the source (Abit is
notorious for not having the latest and greatest on their site):
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dlhd-2.aspx?lineid=2004052&famid=2004052&series=2004061&Software=True

Jef