Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse drivers

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

My CD is not very well, it's got a big scratch down it,
and is unreadable! How can I get a copy of the MS
bluetooth keyboard and mouse software CD??

;326246]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];326246

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP