Hello abitists,

Been away from this group for a while, and I am turning into a Raider of
the Lost Motherboard again. No worries the IC7 is still running rock
solid, haven't had a problem since the NB fan popped out of the case one
year ago...

I have been looking for a motherboard with integrated video, integrated
gigabit-LAN, a least 2 SATA connectors (RAID not important) and
supporting 2-4 GB RAM. This is for a small server I am building here, I
don't need much else in it.

I came across this one:

http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=154

.... and I can't seem to find it anywhere near Finland. Well, don't ask,
yes I live in Finland :)

Does anyone know a place where I can get one in working condition ?

Suggestions welcome, as long as they don't involve f***ing sheep, since
it seems to a be pre-requisite for being included in the gang :))

Glad to be back,
Lorenzo

TomG

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

no vendors in Finland have the board? have you checked in other areas and
looked into the costs for shipping? don't know if that would make for a
situations that becomes unappealing...

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 130,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Lorenzo Sandini" <lorenzo.sandini@POISTA.uku.fi> wrote in message
> Hello abitists,
>
> Been away from this group for a while, and I am turning into a Raider of
> the Lost Motherboard again. No worries the IC7 is still running rock
> solid, haven't had a problem since the NB fan popped out of the case one
> year ago...
>
> I have been looking for a motherboard with integrated video, integrated
> gigabit-LAN, a least 2 SATA connectors (RAID not important) and supporting
> 2-4 GB RAM. This is for a small server I am building here, I don't need
> much else in it.
>
> I came across this one:
>
> http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=154
>
> ... and I can't seem to find it anywhere near Finland. Well, don't ask,
> yes I live in Finland :)
>
> Does anyone know a place where I can get one in working condition ?
>
> Suggestions welcome, as long as they don't involve f***ing sheep, since it
> seems to a be pre-requisite for being included in the gang :))
>
> Glad to be back,
> Lorenzo

> Glad to be back,
> Lorenzo

Ciao Lorenzo!

Long time no see...

Regards,

Pepe
Milano, Italy

Ciao Giuseppe :)

Last time we talked I was still in Switzerland I think.

Back in Finland for good now, hardwiring my new house into a house-wide
media center...

Had to drop the IC7 though, started being funny, and replaced with an
asus p4p800-se. Was a good choice considered the price tag, the silent
NB and the integrated RAID+Gigabit controllers.

Anyway, I'll still be reading this NG :)

Lorenzo
www.brokenbones.d2g.com