Pocketop Keyboard Driver and Screen Rotation using WM2003

June 5, 2004 10:12:42 PM

Hi,

The driver (version 1.6r) for the Pocketop Infrared Keyboard also
includes a software to rotate the screen. Under PC2002 this worked
perfectly! After I updated to WM 2003, the driver is again working, but
unfortually the rotation does not work any more.

When setting rotation, the tool asks me if it should activate the
rotation driver and soft-reset the device (as it did under PC2002). If I
confirm, it reboots, but when I try to rotate then, it again asks me if
it should activate the driver... (which was not the case under 2002)

any ideas, or workarounds?

bye
Marcus.
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 1:01:51 AM

From what I've last heard, Pocketop does not plan to include a rotational
software for its drivers based on NYDITOT.

If you want to rotate the screen, you will have to purchase the full version
of NYDITOT VIrtual Display.
--
Carlo Ma. Guerrero
Microsoft MVP, Mobile Devices

"Marcus Erber" <mNOSPAMerber@gmx.net> wrote in message
Hi,

The driver (version 1.6r) for the Pocketop Infrared Keyboard also
includes a software to rotate the screen. Under PC2002 this worked
perfectly! After I updated to WM 2003, the driver is again working, but
unfortually the rotation does not work any more.

When setting rotation, the tool asks me if it should activate the
rotation driver and soft-reset the device (as it did under PC2002). If I
confirm, it reboots, but when I try to rotate then, it again asks me if
it should activate the driver... (which was not the case under 2002)

any ideas, or workarounds?

bye
Marcus.
Anonymous
July 12, 2004 11:50:13 PM

earn an extra income £500 to £2000 per month visit
www.monsterlifestyle.co.uk so scary its true!!!
expansion into Europe July 2004 who do you know in Holland or Ireland please
pass onto somebody who may be able to help thankyou

!