I accidently disabled the monitor in the device manager by selecting the "do not use" and when i restarted it it did what i told it to and now i dont have a monitor. How do i get my monitor to work on windows again? I know i go to safe mode but what from there?

While computer is off try disconnecting the Monitor. Restart and then
after a couple of minutes Shutdown.
Reconnect the monitor and restart. WinXP should reinstall it.
"intrestedviewer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I accidently disabled the monitor in the device manager by selecting the
"do not use" and when i restarted it it did what i told it to and now i dont
have a monitor. How do i get my monitor to work on windows again? I know i
go to safe mode but what from there?

once you are in safe mode you could always try a system
restore in the start accessories system tools system
restore. what this will do is restore your computer
settings back to when you want so you could restore your
setting a day before you asked your cpu not to use a
monitor hope this helps you