reformat hard drive

I believe I have some spyware or adware on my pc and have
tried numerous ways to eliminate the problem but have not
had any luck. I feel my last resort is to reformat my hard
drive and reinstall windows xp. How do I go about doing that?
3 answers Last reply
More about reformat hard drive

    Before last resort, how have you tried to eliminate?

    "don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I believe I have some spyware or adware on my pc and have
    > tried numerous ways to eliminate the problem but have not
    > had any luck. I feel my last resort is to reformat my hard
    > drive and reinstall windows xp. How do I go about doing that?

    Go into your motherboards bios and change the settings to boot from cd, the
    XP cd is bootable and that will allow you to format and reinstall.

    http://www.lavasoftusa.com .. download and run Adaware..

    also visit this site.. http://www.pchell.com/

    "don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I believe I have some spyware or adware on my pc and have
    > tried numerous ways to eliminate the problem but have not
    > had any luck. I feel my last resort is to reformat my hard
    > drive and reinstall windows xp. How do I go about doing that?

Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP