  • Hard Drives
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 14, 2004 3:48:07 PM

I believe I have some spyware or adware on my pc and have
tried numerous ways to eliminate the problem but have not
had any luck. I feel my last resort is to reformat my hard
drive and reinstall windows xp. How do I go about doing that?

More about : reformat hard drive

April 14, 2004 11:53:02 PM

Before last resort, how have you tried to eliminate?

"don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I believe I have some spyware or adware on my pc and have
> tried numerous ways to eliminate the problem but have not
> had any luck. I feel my last resort is to reformat my hard
> drive and reinstall windows xp. How do I go about doing that?
April 15, 2004 12:49:15 AM

Go into your motherboards bios and change the settings to boot from cd, the
XP cd is bootable and that will allow you to format and reinstall.
"don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I believe I have some spyware or adware on my pc and have
> tried numerous ways to eliminate the problem but have not
> had any luck. I feel my last resort is to reformat my hard
> drive and reinstall windows xp. How do I go about doing that?

April 15, 2004 7:28:17 PM

http://www.lavasoftusa.com .. download and run Adaware..

also visit this site.. http://www.pchell.com/

!