Problems with DVD's

booboo

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on the
computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I have
Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

"BooBoo" <BooBoo@ISLYWAMH.invalid> wrote in message
> I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on the
> computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I have
> Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Would suggest you try looking for a more suitable NG, this one is for
printers.

henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

"Henry" <henry@spamtrap.com> wrote in message
> "BooBoo" <BooBoo@ISLYWAMH.invalid> wrote in message
> > I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on the
> > computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I have
> > Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
> >

> Would suggest you try looking for a more suitable NG, this one is for
> printers.

comp.multimedia perhaps?

Douglas

Or try one of the net forums,such as vcdhelp.com
> "Henry" <henry@spamtrap.com> wrote in message
> > "BooBoo" <BooBoo@ISLYWAMH.invalid> wrote in message
> > > I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on
the
> > > computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I
have
> > > Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
> > >

> > Would suggest you try looking for a more suitable NG, this one is for
> > printers.
> >
> comp.multimedia perhaps?

booboo

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

Thanks so much.

In article <JBPcc.39985$Pk3.13394@pd7tw1no>,
"BooBoo" <BooBoo@ISLYWAMH.invalid> wrote:

> I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on the
> computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I have
> Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

A more-appropriate newsgroup would be rec.video.desktop. There's quite a
bit of discussion there about DVDs and PCs.

--
Gordon Alley <*>
<mailto:galley@texas.net>