Problems with DVD's

I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on the
computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I have
Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about problems

    "BooBoo" <BooBoo@ISLYWAMH.invalid> wrote in message
    > I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on the
    > computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I have
    > Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

    Would suggest you try looking for a more suitable NG, this one is for
    printers.

    "Henry" <henry@spamtrap.com> wrote in message
    > "BooBoo" <BooBoo@ISLYWAMH.invalid> wrote in message
    > > I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on the
    > > computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I have
    > > Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
    > >

    > Would suggest you try looking for a more suitable NG, this one is for
    > printers.

    comp.multimedia perhaps?

    Or try one of the net forums,such as vcdhelp.com
    > "Henry" <henry@spamtrap.com> wrote in message
    > > "BooBoo" <BooBoo@ISLYWAMH.invalid> wrote in message
    > > > I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on
    the
    > > > computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I
    have
    > > > Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
    > > >

    > > Would suggest you try looking for a more suitable NG, this one is for
    > > printers.
    > >
    > comp.multimedia perhaps?

    Thanks so much.

    In article <JBPcc.39985$Pk3.13394@pd7tw1no>,
    "BooBoo" <BooBoo@ISLYWAMH.invalid> wrote:

    > I recently copied a movie from my computer to a DVD. It plays OK on the
    > computer but it has flaws when viewed in the DVD player and TV. I have
    > Windows XP, Plextor DVD burner. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

    A more-appropriate newsgroup would be rec.video.desktop. There's quite a
    bit of discussion there about DVDs and PCs.

    --
    Gordon Alley <*>
    <mailto:galley@texas.net>

Printers DVD Computer Peripherals