Driver Error

I have Windows XP Professional installed on my PC but I
sometimes get Driver IRQL Error which states that the
Driver is less than or equal to and states that it is
shuting the PC down to prevent any damage to the system.
Could somebody please advise.
2 answers Last reply
More about driver error

    If you have a Nvidia Graphics Card go here and try a few different
    drivers.
    www.guru3d.com

    "Martyn Ball" <m.ball60@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > I have Windows XP Professional installed on my PC but I
    > sometimes get Driver IRQL Error which states that the
    > Driver is less than or equal to and states that it is
    > shuting the PC down to prevent any damage to the system.
    > Could somebody please advise.

    "Martyn Ball" <m.ball60@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >I have Windows XP Professional installed on my PC but I
    >sometimes get Driver IRQL Error which states that the
    >Driver is less than or equal to and states that it is
    >shuting the PC down to prevent any damage to the system.
    >Could somebody please advise.

    Go to http://www.aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm and click on
    the "D1: Driver IRQL...." link in the left side column.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP