Driver Error

April 14, 2004 6:35:28 PM

I have Windows XP Professional installed on my PC but I
sometimes get Driver IRQL Error which states that the
Driver is less than or equal to and states that it is
shuting the PC down to prevent any damage to the system.
Could somebody please advise.

More about : driver error

Anonymous
April 14, 2004 9:04:11 PM

If you have a Nvidia Graphics Card go here and try a few different
drivers.
www.guru3d.com

"Martyn Ball" <m.ball60@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I have Windows XP Professional installed on my PC but I
> sometimes get Driver IRQL Error which states that the
> Driver is less than or equal to and states that it is
> shuting the PC down to prevent any damage to the system.
> Could somebody please advise.
Anonymous
April 15, 2004 9:00:33 AM

"Martyn Ball" <m.ball60@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>I have Windows XP Professional installed on my PC but I
>sometimes get Driver IRQL Error which states that the
>Driver is less than or equal to and states that it is
>shuting the PC down to prevent any damage to the system.
>Could somebody please advise.

Go to http://www.aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm and click on
the "D1: Driver IRQL...." link in the left side column.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP