Disk Cleanup

Hi Everybody,

I do not know that this should be posted here or what,but here is my problem
as you can see on attached picture, my disk cleanup is getting stock and
have never worked,how can I fix it?

Thanks,
A.K.
you can also reply to: afshinstock@hotmail.com
3 answers Last reply
More about disk cleanup

    Hi,

    This registry file located at this site should fix your problem
    http://aumha.org/regfiles.php#cleanfix

    It implements the fix found here...

    Disk Cleanup Tool Stops Responding While Compressing Old Files
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812248

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "microsoft" <AFSHINSTOCK@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
    > Hi Everybody,
    >
    > I do not know that this should be posted here or what,but here is my
    > problem
    > as you can see on attached picture, my disk cleanup is getting stock and
    > have never worked,how can I fix it?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > A.K.
    > you can also reply to: afshinstock@hotmail.com

    Thank you is working now ,do you know what could cause this ?

    "Gary Tsang" <garyDELETE@MEaumha.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > This registry file located at this site should fix your problem
    > http://aumha.org/regfiles.php#cleanfix
    >
    > It implements the fix found here...
    >
    > Disk Cleanup Tool Stops Responding While Compressing Old Files
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812248
    >
    > --
    > Gary Tsang
    > Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    >

    > "microsoft" <AFSHINSTOCK@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
    > > Hi Everybody,
    > >
    > > I do not know that this should be posted here or what,but here is my
    > > problem
    > > as you can see on attached picture, my disk cleanup is getting stock and
    > > have never worked,how can I fix it?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > A.K.
    > > you can also reply to: afshinstock@hotmail.com

    Did you read the second link that Gary provided? The details are there,
    albeit not much.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    > Thank you is working now ,do you know what could cause this ?
    >
    > "Gary Tsang" <garyDELETE@MEaumha.org> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > This registry file located at this site should fix your problem
    > > http://aumha.org/regfiles.php#cleanfix
    > >
    > > It implements the fix found here...
    > >
    > > Disk Cleanup Tool Stops Responding While Compressing Old Files
    > >
    > > --
    > > Gary Tsang
    > > Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    > >

    > > "microsoft" <AFSHINSTOCK@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
    > > > Hi Everybody,
    > > >
    > > > I do not know that this should be posted here or what,but here is my
    > > > problem
    > > > as you can see on attached picture, my disk cleanup is getting stock
    and
    > > > have never worked,how can I fix it?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks,
    > > > A.K.
    > > > you can also reply to: afshinstock@hotmail.com

Hardware Microsoft Disk Cleanup Windows XP